Porter's Got No Swagger

Thursday

The ever talkative Joey Porter will keep his mouth shut when he visits the White House with the Pittsburgh Steelers next month.

Porter reneged on his recent comments about having something to say to George W. Bush and said that he is looking forward to his team’s meeting with the president.

Last weekend, Porter said, “I'm going to have a swagger when I walk in there, too. I'm looking forward to it but, like I said, I have something to tell him, too. I don't like the way things are running right now. I feel like he's got to give me some of my money back, so I got something to tell to Bush.”

I actually surprised that Porter went back on his words. I mean, he’s been shot in the ass before. He should be allowed to say whatever he wants to whom ever he wants, no matter how little sense it is going to make.

What a conversation between those two. I wonder who knows more about our country’s tax system. Could be a push.

Steelers' Porter to Bush: Uhh, never mind – Yahoo
Steelers' Joey Porter blows Stephen Colbert opportunity – Daily Kos

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP