- Right down to the razor burn over his acne, Tyler Clippard looked like he was in high school making his first varsity start last night.
Fortunately for him, the Mets looked J.V.
- It’s unfortunate when the best team in sports over the last ten years makes you thank god for poker reruns. The Spurs just keep winning.
- The Belmont was almost relevant. Almost.
- The most dominant athlete alive ended one of the most impressive streaks in sports on Sunday. And here I thought he was in a slump.
- If Jason Giambi wasn’t hitting like his brother, would the Yankees seriously be looking into voiding his contract?
And isn’t it ironic that he is getting slammed for doing just what people begged Pete Rose to do for years.
Apparently, the truth hurts.